Join us for Ohana Camp from Feb 16-19 (with optional overnight on Feb 15) at Bellows Air Station. We'll be staying on Group Sites #2 and #3.
The theme this year is "Let My People Pray!"
- $18 per camping adult (12 and up)
- $11 for camping keiki (ages 3-11). Keiki 2 and under are free.
- $7 for those who stay overnight on Feb 15
- $10 per day for those who don't want to stay overnight.
Directions to Bellows Air Station & Campsite:
- Take H-1 to Pali Hwy; continue through the tunnel and down the hill.
- Turn on Kalanianaole Hwy. Continue 4 miles into Waimanalo.
- Turn left at Bellows Main Gate.
At the Gate: Have ID ready for driver and passengers. Inform guard that you will be going to Group Sites #2 and #3. Continue 3 miles on Tinker Road.
- Proceed on Tinker Road and just before the Exchange, turn left on Pine Tree Lane. Turn right on the asphalt parking lot.
- Campsites #2 and #3 are in the center of the large grassy area.
Things to Bring:
- Valid photo ID for all participants
- Pencil / Pen
- Snacks to Share: chips, cookies, fruits, sweets, etc.
- Sports Equipment: tennis racquet, basketball, boogie board, etc.
- Board Games to share and play
CAMPERS Don’t Forget:
- Tents and other camping gear (including flashlights)
- Food for Thursday and Friday. There are places to purchase food at Bellows
- Breakfast foods for your family
- Lunch and dinner will be provided on Saturday
- Lunch and dinner will be provided on Sunday
- $18 – Adult Overnight (12 and up)
- $11 – Child Overnight (Ages 3-11)
- $10 – Day Only
- $0 – Free Keiki (2 and under)
- Extra Night on Feb 15: $7